Is it possible to map out entrepreneurship across the United States? Catherine Fazio, Lecturer in Strategy and Innovation, explains in this Expert Take, the Startup Cartography Project, which aims to do exactly that. Fazio’s work was recently featured in the New York Times Upshot feature.
- CBS (Boston): Workers are Calling it Quits by the Millions
- MIT Sloan Management Review: When We Don’t Own the Things We Use, Will We Still Love Them?
- BBC: Are Competitive Parents Compensating for Their Insecurities?
- China’s Tech Crackdown – Part 2: Reasserting Control Over a Growing Industry
- BU Today: Training for the Hybrid Office
- BBC: What We’re Getting Wrong About the ‘Great Resignation’
- Entergy New Orleans’ Failure to Protect its Power Grid and Customers Against Outages Following Hurricane Ida
- HR News: Workplace Diversity: 5 Benefits of an AI Recruitment Process
- This Week’s FDA Approval of E-Cigarettes: Throwing kids under the bus vs. abandoning adult smokers?
- China’s Tech Crackdown: Impact of Recent Regulatory Changes on the Tech Sector – Part 1