March 21, 2022
Alston & Bird’s Health Care Week in Review recently published insight featuring Rena Conti, Associate Professor of Markets, Public Policy, and Law, which included her appearance before the Senate Committee on Finance at its hearing entitled, Prescription Drug Price Inflation: An Urgent Need to Lower Drug Prices in Medicare.
The article provides a synopsis of the latest news in healthcare regulations, federal legislation, and other health policy news during the week of March 14th.
- [BU Today] Questrom Sustainability Competition, with $50,000 Prize, Draws 62 Student Teams from 12 Schools
- The Changing Role of Business in Society
- S1:E1 CVS Paying the “Pink Tax” on Certain Products and the Evolution of the Electric Vehicle Industry
- Gender Differences and the Job Search
- [Boston Herald] Powerball Jackpot Soars: Expert Says What Winner Should Do
- How winning record $2 billion Powerball jackpot could still lead to bankruptcy
- [BU Today] Beyond Bitcoin: Why Interest in Blockchain is Surging at BU
- [Things I Didn’t Learn at Harvard] Do This One Thing Each Year
- [NY Post] Why Bank Robbing has Gone Out of Style
- To Encourage Patients to Fill Prescriptions, Fix Copays