CoinDesk, a leading online media platform that covers the cryptocurrency space, recently named BU to its global list of Best Universities for Blockchain2022. We now offer 12 blockchain-related courses, including Blockchain and Social Impact and Crypto for Data Science. Join Professors Gerry Tsoukalas, Mark Williams, Steven Kou and moderator Tim Swanson, Head of Market Intelligence at London-based Clearmatics for a fascinating panel discussion on the current state and future trends in the emerging technology of blockchain.
See the recent article in BU Today.
Tim Swanson is the Head of Market Intelligence at London-based Clearmatics. Clearmatics was the first company to construct a digital asset (USC) specifically designed for wholesale settlement purposes in collaboration with a dozen regulated financial institutions. In 2019 this consortium spun off into its own separate entity to put the settlement ideas into production, alongside other central bank digital currency models.
- Do People Believe Generative AI?
- [Fortune] The CFO of the Future
- Would you buy a car from this man?
- [Vox] When You Can’t Speak to the Manager – or Anyone
- [NBC Boston] ‘Ready to Play’: What Boston Officials are Saying About LEGO’s Big Move
- Money: It’s created. It’s destroyed. But what is it?
- Blockchain, Beyond Crypto: An Expert Panel Discussion
- [New York Times] A Dilemma For Governments: How to Pay for Million-Dollar Therapies
- [Fortune] Tesla, JPMorgan, Meta: How Companies That Rely Too Much on One Leader Put Their Operations At Risk
- Heroes from Above But Not (Always) from Within? Gig workers’ reactions to the sudden public moralization of their work