Paul “Hutch” Hutchinson, Senior Lecturer in Management & Organizations, recently spoke with BU Today about how work is changing in the new hybrid workplace.
“When we’re all in the same place that people are being productive, so we can see that. The thing about working in a hybrid environment is, you can’t see that. And so you have to just trust that work is being done or you assess it in a different way.”— Paul “Hutch” Hutchinson, Senior Lecturer in Management & Organizations
The conversation comes on the eve of a university-wide training on the same topic.
- Insights Interview: Competition and Management Theory – Richard D’Aveni (QUESTROM MBA ’79)
- [WalletHub] 2022’s Best Coffee Cities in America
- Have we forgotten the true meaning of Labor Day?
- [Inside Higher Ed] Getting Through a Job Search with More than a Job
- [Boston Herald] Unemployment Rate Increases as Job Growth Slows
- [Radio Health Journal] Offshoring Medication: Where Are Your Generic Drugs Being Made?
- Expert Take: Oil Market Volatility
- Worried About Back-to-School Inflation? Latest Price Data on Backpacks, Laptops, and Kids’ Clothes Offers Some Relief for Parents
- [AP] Airlines Pushed by Labor Unions to SPend Money on Hiring Rather Than on Stock Buybacks
- [Reuters]Newly Launched U.S. Drugs Head Toward Record-High Prices in 2022