WBZ, Boston’s local CBS affiliate, recently spoke with Jay Zagorsky, senior lecturer in markets, public policy, and law, to discuss The Great Resignation. The reasons are varied and not just about higher pay.
“Why? Some people don’t feel appreciated. Other people had the opportunity during COVID to reevaluate their experience. Feeling valued is really an important thing.”Jay Zagorsky, Senior Lecturer in Markets, Public Policy, & Law
Zagorsky goes on to speak about the industries that are seeing less movement.
- [BU Today] Big Papi Visits BU: “I am so proud of this town”
- Expert Take: Behavioral Science in the Wild
- [A Little More Conversation] Ringing Up Some Phone History on National Telephone Day
- Building Trust to Combat the Spread of Misinformation About Corporations
- Negotiating Lower Hospital Prices as a Self-Insured Employer
- [BNN Bloomberg] Larry Berman: I’m Bullish on ESG Investing, But Are ESG Funds Getting a Failing Grade?
- [BU Today] Elon Musk Buys Twitter. Should We Worry?
- Do We Still Need Teams?
- [Yahoo! News] ‘My negative online review was blocked’
- [Boston Herald] Massachusetts Jobless Rate Drops to Lowest Since Start of Pandemic