Recently, Goldman Sachs announced that they would no longer take companies public that had non-diverse boards. This was met with both celebration and and a dose of skepticism. Fred Foulkes, Professor of Management & Organizations and Faculty Director of the Human Resources Policy Institute, spoke with HR News about the investor pragmatism behind such decisions.
The article goes on to explore the benefits of using AI in the recruitment process in order to enhance diversity in organizations by removing certain biases from the process.
- CBS (Boston): Workers are Calling it Quits by the Millions
- MIT Sloan Management Review: When We Don’t Own the Things We Use, Will We Still Love Them?
- BBC: Are Competitive Parents Compensating for Their Insecurities?
- China’s Tech Crackdown – Part 2: Reasserting Control Over a Growing Industry
- BU Today: Training for the Hybrid Office
- BBC: What We’re Getting Wrong About the ‘Great Resignation’
- Entergy New Orleans’ Failure to Protect its Power Grid and Customers Against Outages Following Hurricane Ida
- HR News: Workplace Diversity: 5 Benefits of an AI Recruitment Process
- This Week’s FDA Approval of E-Cigarettes: Throwing kids under the bus vs. abandoning adult smokers?
- China’s Tech Crackdown: Impact of Recent Regulatory Changes on the Tech Sector – Part 1