Mark Williams, Master Lecturer in Finance, sits down with Jacob Goldstein from Pushkin Industries to discuss money and what it is.
- Do People Believe Generative AI?
- [Fortune] The CFO of the Future
- Would you buy a car from this man?
- [Vox] When You Can’t Speak to the Manager – or Anyone
- [NBC Boston] ‘Ready to Play’: What Boston Officials are Saying About LEGO’s Big Move
- Money: It’s created. It’s destroyed. But what is it?
- Blockchain, Beyond Crypto: An Expert Panel Discussion
- [New York Times] A Dilemma For Governments: How to Pay for Million-Dollar Therapies
- [Fortune] Tesla, JPMorgan, Meta: How Companies That Rely Too Much on One Leader Put Their Operations At Risk
- Heroes from Above But Not (Always) from Within? Gig workers’ reactions to the sudden public moralization of their work