July 18, 2022
Techround recently published an article spotlighting Wisdomise, a financial technology startup whose Board of Advisors includes Marshall Van Alstyne, Professor of Information Systems, and Gerry Tsoukalas, Associate Professor of Information Systems.
Combining crowdsourced knowledge and artificial intelligence, Wisdomise optimizes trading and wealth management for customers. By both leveraging and sharing knowledge with others, Wisdomise’s goal is to democratize the ability to create wealth. The company has declared that,
“We dedicate ourselves to tokenising the crowds’ wisdom by unlocking the tangible and intangible values of expertise and by providing unbounded access for everyone.”
As blockchain and machine learning technologies grow more and more effective, financial tools like those of Wisdomise will continue to grow in prominence.
- [The Economist] The Warm Glow
- ESG Investing Isn’t Designed to Save the Planet
- [Time] What Happens When Kids Learn That Racism Can’t Be Overcome
- [Boston Business Journal] Best Bang for the Buck
- [Techround] StartUp of the Week: Wisdomise
- Epinephrine Autoinjector Costs Remain High for Some Patients with Private Insurance
- Food Delivery Platforms: Worth the Bite Out of Revenue for Restaurants, or has the Relationship Spoiled?
- How PayPal Gets Employees Invested in Innovation
- [Forbes] How Boris Johnson Managed His Crises Provides Key Lessons For Business Leaders
- [FanBuzz] Study Finds that Experienced, Older Male Umpires are Actually the Worst-Performing in Major League Baseball