In this episode, Language of Business visits MassChallenge in Boston, a global network for innovators who are working to solves massive challenges, to meet the Managing Director and three teams competing in the 2019 cohort: a service that brings healthy meals to food deserts, a delivery service that can be a lifesaver, an app that can get you a retail or restaurant job within five minutes, and one of them is a $50,000 gold award winner.
About the series: Language of Business is a video series that informs and inspires entrepreneurs, anyone considering a start-up, or a small business looking for a new idea. Hear about strategies that usually work, and strategies that often don’t, from people who have been there and done that. Hosted by Gregory Stoller, Harvard MBA and Senior Lecturer at Boston University Questrom School of Business.
- [BU Today] Questrom Sustainability Competition, with $50,000 Prize, Draws 62 Student Teams from 12 Schools
- The Changing Role of Business in Society
- S1:E1 CVS Paying the “Pink Tax” on Certain Products and the Evolution of the Electric Vehicle Industry
- Gender Differences and the Job Search
- [Boston Herald] Powerball Jackpot Soars: Expert Says What Winner Should Do
- How winning record $2 billion Powerball jackpot could still lead to bankruptcy
- [BU Today] Beyond Bitcoin: Why Interest in Blockchain is Surging at BU
- [Things I Didn’t Learn at Harvard] Do This One Thing Each Year
- [NY Post] Why Bank Robbing has Gone Out of Style
- To Encourage Patients to Fill Prescriptions, Fix Copays