In this episode, Language of Business visits MassChallenge in Boston, a global network for innovators who are working to solves massive challenges, to meet the Managing Director and three teams competing in the 2019 cohort: a service that brings healthy meals to food deserts, a delivery service that can be a lifesaver, an app that can get you a retail or restaurant job within five minutes, and one of them is a $50,000 gold award winner.
About the series: Language of Business is a video series that informs and inspires entrepreneurs, anyone considering a start-up, or a small business looking for a new idea. Hear about strategies that usually work, and strategies that often don’t, from people who have been there and done that. Hosted by Gregory Stoller, Harvard MBA and Senior Lecturer at Boston University Questrom School of Business.
- The Great Resignation: Historical Data and a Deeper Analysis Show It’s Not as Great as Screaming Headlines Suggest
- The Wisdom of the Crowd and Prediction Markets
- Nature Human Behavior: Understanding, Explaining, and Utilizing Medical Artificial Intelligence
- Boston Globe: The Next Generation of Business Leaders is Entering a Changed World of Work. Will Their Education Prepare Them?
- ZDNet: Amazing Things Happen When IT and Business Leaders Collaborate
- USA Today: How Easy Will Health Insurers Make it to Get Free, At-Home COVID-19 Tests?
- Harvard Business Review: Digital Transformation Changes How Companies Create Value
- Expert Take: Regulating Prescription Drug Prices While Increasing Innovation
- Forbes: OSHA Launches Investigation Into Amazon Warehouse Hit By Tornado
- StrategicCFO360: First Read: Your Digitalization Agenda