MedPage Today recently published an article featuring insight from Rena Conti, Associate Research Director of the Institute for Health System Innovation and Policy. Rena spoke on the need for affordable and accessible COVID-19 treatment, especially with the sheer scale and number of those affected by the pandemic.
Early in the pandemic, the U.S. failed to evaluate repurposed drugs for COVID-19 and “pursued an almost singular focus on vaccines that was very unusual and clearly driven by leadership.
- [BU Today] Questrom Sustainability Competition, with $50,000 Prize, Draws 62 Student Teams from 12 Schools
- The Changing Role of Business in Society
- S1:E1 CVS Paying the “Pink Tax” on Certain Products and the Evolution of the Electric Vehicle Industry
- Gender Differences and the Job Search
- [Boston Herald] Powerball Jackpot Soars: Expert Says What Winner Should Do
- How winning record $2 billion Powerball jackpot could still lead to bankruptcy
- [BU Today] Beyond Bitcoin: Why Interest in Blockchain is Surging at BU
- [Things I Didn’t Learn at Harvard] Do This One Thing Each Year
- [NY Post] Why Bank Robbing has Gone Out of Style
- To Encourage Patients to Fill Prescriptions, Fix Copays