StrategicCFO360 featured insight from Venkat Venkatraman, Professor of Information Systems, on the topic of digitalizing your organization through cloud and digital technology sectors. The article focuses on the evolution of digital initiatives prior to COVID-19 and the need for businesses to adapt in today’s global economy.
He speaks to the enhancement of digitalization during the COVID-19 pandemic giving examples of some of the industries that have adapted these technologies.
“In life science, cloud computing has been used to quickly design research experiments to uncover new insights, automate laboratory and manufacturing processes and testing of COVID-19 vaccines and therapeutic candidates – in record time.”Venkat Venkatraman
Professor of Information Systems
Venkat focuses on the importance of leaders driving change by implementing digital initiatives and offers seven categories to consider when developing a business strategy.
- The Great Resignation: Historical Data and a Deeper Analysis Show It’s Not as Great as Screaming Headlines Suggest
- The Wisdom of the Crowd and Prediction Markets
- Nature Human Behavior: Understanding, Explaining, and Utilizing Medical Artificial Intelligence
- Boston Globe: The Next Generation of Business Leaders is Entering a Changed World of Work. Will Their Education Prepare Them?
- ZDNet: Amazing Things Happen When IT and Business Leaders Collaborate
- USA Today: How Easy Will Health Insurers Make it to Get Free, At-Home COVID-19 Tests?
- Harvard Business Review: Digital Transformation Changes How Companies Create Value
- Expert Take: Regulating Prescription Drug Prices While Increasing Innovation
- Forbes: OSHA Launches Investigation Into Amazon Warehouse Hit By Tornado
- StrategicCFO360: First Read: Your Digitalization Agenda