High-end retail marketing expert Alan Beck (Questrom’68), Senior Vice President of The Fragrance Group explores when and how to use data and when to trust your gut when making marketing decisions.
With a decades-long career, Alan Beck has made an unforgettable impact on the field of luxury marketing. As president of The Beauty Bridge, Beck has advised numerous beauty, haircare, wellness, and fragrance companies on how to navigate the American market. Between 2012–2020, Beck served as the Senior Vice President at The Fragrance Group, successfully overseeing the growth of multiple brands in high-end department stores like Neiman Marcus and Barney’s.
Featured Speakers: Alan Beck (Questrom’68), Senior Vice President, The Fragrance Group with Patricia Hambrick, Senior Lecturer, Marketing
- [BU Today] Questrom Sustainability Competition, with $50,000 Prize, Draws 62 Student Teams from 12 Schools
- The Changing Role of Business in Society
- S1:E1 CVS Paying the “Pink Tax” on Certain Products and the Evolution of the Electric Vehicle Industry
- Gender Differences and the Job Search
- [Boston Herald] Powerball Jackpot Soars: Expert Says What Winner Should Do
- How winning record $2 billion Powerball jackpot could still lead to bankruptcy
- [BU Today] Beyond Bitcoin: Why Interest in Blockchain is Surging at BU
- [Things I Didn’t Learn at Harvard] Do This One Thing Each Year
- [NY Post] Why Bank Robbing has Gone Out of Style
- To Encourage Patients to Fill Prescriptions, Fix Copays