On May 4th, Boston University Questrom School of Business and Innovate@BU hosted Steve Blank and Alex Osterwalder in a webinar discussing Corporate Innovation. They are two of the top thought leaders on how innovation is cultivated and grown within a large company. Osterwalder recently published his latest book The invincible Company and Blank’s May 2013 Harvard Business Review cover story redefined how large companies can innovate at speed. In this conversation they discuss why so many companies fail at Corporate Innovation, what lessons we can learn from entrepreneurs and how companies can introduce new systems and methods that will facilitate innovation in their organization.
- [Journal of Financial Reporting] Corporate Sustainability: A Model Uncertainty Analysis of Materiality
- [Wall Street Journal] Taking a Company Private Brings New Risks, Responsibilities for Directors
- [Freakonomics, MD] Is Rainy Day Joint Pain All in Your Head?
- Expert Take: Measuring the Impact of Online Advertisements
- [Omaha World-Herald] Pandemic Forced Nebraskans to Innovate
- David ‘Big Papi’ Ortiz Visits Boston University’s Questrom School of Business
- [Forbes] Eli Lilly and Parexel Talk About the ROI of Practical AI
- [CBS News Boston] Expert Says Gas Price Gouging Nearly Impossible in Current Market
- [CBS News Boston] Drivers Change Habits as Gas Prices Rise in Mass.
- Is Starbucks’s Wage Increase a Shortsighted Strategy? What Experts Say