Between the abundance of marketing data out there and our constantly evolving environment, how can we leverage and process information effectively? Anne Bailey Berman (Questrom’80), co-founder of full-service market research company Chadwick Martin Bailey, has the answers.
With a broad consulting background, Anne Bailey Berman (Questrom’80) is focused on using market and organizational information to enhance business decision-making. As Co-Founder of Chadwick Martin Bailey, a full-service market research company, she has consulted in multiple industries, including financial services, healthcare, insurance, publishing, communications, technology, and utilities. She is on the Board of Directors at the Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank, and a gubernatorial appointee to the Massachusetts Children’s Trust Fund. She also serves on the Executive Committee of the Cape Cod Five Foundation, where she chairs their Technology Committee.
- [Journal of Financial Reporting] Corporate Sustainability: A Model Uncertainty Analysis of Materiality
- [Wall Street Journal] Taking a Company Private Brings New Risks, Responsibilities for Directors
- [Freakonomics, MD] Is Rainy Day Joint Pain All in Your Head?
- Expert Take: Measuring the Impact of Online Advertisements
- [Omaha World-Herald] Pandemic Forced Nebraskans to Innovate
- David ‘Big Papi’ Ortiz Visits Boston University’s Questrom School of Business
- [Forbes] Eli Lilly and Parexel Talk About the ROI of Practical AI
- [CBS News Boston] Expert Says Gas Price Gouging Nearly Impossible in Current Market
- [CBS News Boston] Drivers Change Habits as Gas Prices Rise in Mass.
- Is Starbucks’s Wage Increase a Shortsighted Strategy? What Experts Say