After nearly a year and a half, organizations are bringing their employees back to the office in a post-pandemic world. This call back to the workplace is seeing mixed reviews. In the US, workers state that their priorities have shifted since the pandemic leading them to seek out more flexibility and work/life balance. Constance Hadley, Lecturer in Management & Organizations, appeared on Philadelphia’s NPR affiliate, WHHY, to discuss the changing workplace.
- Insights Interview: Competition and Management Theory – Richard D’Aveni (QUESTROM MBA ’79)
- [WalletHub] 2022’s Best Coffee Cities in America
- Have we forgotten the true meaning of Labor Day?
- [Inside Higher Ed] Getting Through a Job Search with More than a Job
- [Boston Herald] Unemployment Rate Increases as Job Growth Slows
- [Radio Health Journal] Offshoring Medication: Where Are Your Generic Drugs Being Made?
- Expert Take: Oil Market Volatility
- Worried About Back-to-School Inflation? Latest Price Data on Backpacks, Laptops, and Kids’ Clothes Offers Some Relief for Parents
- [AP] Airlines Pushed by Labor Unions to SPend Money on Hiring Rather Than on Stock Buybacks
- [Reuters]Newly Launched U.S. Drugs Head Toward Record-High Prices in 2022