After nearly a year and a half, organizations are bringing their employees back to the office in a post-pandemic world. This call back to the workplace is seeing mixed reviews. In the US, workers state that their priorities have shifted since the pandemic leading them to seek out more flexibility and work/life balance. Constance Hadley, Lecturer in Management & Organizations, appeared on Philadelphia’s NPR affiliate, WHHY, to discuss the changing workplace.
- [BU Today] Big Papi Visits BU: “I am so proud of this town”
- Expert Take: Behavioral Science in the Wild
- [A Little More Conversation] Ringing Up Some Phone History on National Telephone Day
- Building Trust to Combat the Spread of Misinformation About Corporations
- Negotiating Lower Hospital Prices as a Self-Insured Employer
- [BNN Bloomberg] Larry Berman: I’m Bullish on ESG Investing, But Are ESG Funds Getting a Failing Grade?
- [BU Today] Elon Musk Buys Twitter. Should We Worry?
- Do We Still Need Teams?
- [Yahoo! News] ‘My negative online review was blocked’
- [Boston Herald] Massachusetts Jobless Rate Drops to Lowest Since Start of Pandemic