In this Insights@Questrom Expert Take, Assistant Professor in Marketing Garrett Johnson discusses his innovative “ghost ad” methodology, a tool large corporations have begun adopting to refine how they reach consumers. Garrett’s research into this field recently won the prestigious Weitz-Winer-O’Dell Award from the Journal of Marketing Research.
- [The Economist] The Warm Glow
- ESG Investing Isn’t Designed to Save the Planet
- [Time] What Happens When Kids Learn That Racism Can’t Be Overcome
- [Boston Business Journal] Best Bang for the Buck
- [Techround] StartUp of the Week: Wisdomise
- Epinephrine Autoinjector Costs Remain High for Some Patients with Private Insurance
- Food Delivery Platforms: Worth the Bite Out of Revenue for Restaurants, or has the Relationship Spoiled?
- How PayPal Gets Employees Invested in Innovation
- [Forbes] How Boris Johnson Managed His Crises Provides Key Lessons For Business Leaders
- [FanBuzz] Study Finds that Experienced, Older Male Umpires are Actually the Worst-Performing in Major League Baseball