How has racial bias become more evident in customer service? In this Expert Take, Questrom’s Avi Seidmann, Professor of Information Systems, dives into findings he co-researched on racial biases in customer service across industries and offers a practical yet powerful recommendation for companies to address the issue within their own hierarchies.
- [The Economist] The Warm Glow
- ESG Investing Isn’t Designed to Save the Planet
- [Time] What Happens When Kids Learn That Racism Can’t Be Overcome
- [Boston Business Journal] Best Bang for the Buck
- [Techround] StartUp of the Week: Wisdomise
- Epinephrine Autoinjector Costs Remain High for Some Patients with Private Insurance
- Food Delivery Platforms: Worth the Bite Out of Revenue for Restaurants, or has the Relationship Spoiled?
- How PayPal Gets Employees Invested in Innovation
- [Forbes] How Boris Johnson Managed His Crises Provides Key Lessons For Business Leaders
- [FanBuzz] Study Finds that Experienced, Older Male Umpires are Actually the Worst-Performing in Major League Baseball