As Chairman & CEO of one of the largest consumer packages goods brokerage firms in the US, John Saidnaway (Questrom’82) of Johnson-O’Hare talks managing the demands of more than 80 brands including Lysol, Bumblebee, Purell, Delmonte, and Tyson during the COVID-19 pandemic, how small brands can build relationships, and what post-COVID supply chains might look like.
- [BU Today] Big Papi Visits BU: “I am so proud of this town”
- Expert Take: Behavioral Science in the Wild
- [A Little More Conversation] Ringing Up Some Phone History on National Telephone Day
- Building Trust to Combat the Spread of Misinformation About Corporations
- Negotiating Lower Hospital Prices as a Self-Insured Employer
- [BNN Bloomberg] Larry Berman: I’m Bullish on ESG Investing, But Are ESG Funds Getting a Failing Grade?
- [BU Today] Elon Musk Buys Twitter. Should We Worry?
- Do We Still Need Teams?
- [Yahoo! News] ‘My negative online review was blocked’
- [Boston Herald] Massachusetts Jobless Rate Drops to Lowest Since Start of Pandemic