As Chairman & CEO of one of the largest consumer packages goods brokerage firms in the US, John Saidnaway (Questrom’82) of Johnson-O’Hare talks managing the demands of more than 80 brands including Lysol, Bumblebee, Purell, Delmonte, and Tyson during the COVID-19 pandemic, how small brands can build relationships, and what post-COVID supply chains might look like.
- CBS (Boston): Workers are Calling it Quits by the Millions
- MIT Sloan Management Review: When We Don’t Own the Things We Use, Will We Still Love Them?
- BBC: Are Competitive Parents Compensating for Their Insecurities?
- China’s Tech Crackdown – Part 2: Reasserting Control Over a Growing Industry
- BU Today: Training for the Hybrid Office
- BBC: What We’re Getting Wrong About the ‘Great Resignation’
- Entergy New Orleans’ Failure to Protect its Power Grid and Customers Against Outages Following Hurricane Ida
- HR News: Workplace Diversity: 5 Benefits of an AI Recruitment Process
- This Week’s FDA Approval of E-Cigarettes: Throwing kids under the bus vs. abandoning adult smokers?
- China’s Tech Crackdown: Impact of Recent Regulatory Changes on the Tech Sector – Part 1